cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MIRANDA
Occasional Member - Level 3

Register new companies

Hello everyone, how are you?

I need to register two new companies in SAP Concur and I have never done this procedure (I'm unsure), precisely because I noticed that companies use CTE_SETUP and registering directly in SAP Concur may not be the best choice.

Thank you for your time in helping me.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MIRANDA so, I'm not an ERP expert, but if you include the new companies in the list you mentioned and you have fields visible on expense reports where users choose the org structure combination, that data should appear on the Standard Accounting Extract file that you upload into ECC. From there, I don't know what happens though. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MIRANDA could you clarify a bit by what "register two new companies" means, please? 

Are you saying you need to add two new company entities to an existing list of companies? 

Why is registering directly in SAP Concur not the best choice? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MIRANDA

Hi @KevinD 

I'm in (list management + organizational structure), here I can see the registered companies, but I'm not sure if I can add a new one.

For example: should I include org structure and workflow?
If I include them, how will they be integrated into SAP ECC?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MIRANDA you can definitely add items to that list.

I don't think you would add workflow as that isn't an organizational entity. 

Is SAP ECC your ERP system for accounting? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
MIRANDA

@KevinD 

Exactly, SAP ECC is where all generated reports are accounted for.

As we have integrations carried out by CTE_SETUP, I imagine that some transaction will help me send a company to integrate with CONCUR, just like I do with Cost Center (when I have a problem with integration).

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MIRANDA so, I'm not an ERP expert, but if you include the new companies in the list you mentioned and you have fields visible on expense reports where users choose the org structure combination, that data should appear on the Standard Accounting Extract file that you upload into ECC. From there, I don't know what happens though. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey