cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tknight84
Occasional Member - Level 3

Intelligence Reporting

My company just upgraded from Analytics to Intelligence and I'm struggling to find a report that fits my needs. I need to be able to generate a report that contains all corporate credit card transactions and out-of-pocket/personal card transactions by employee for a given date range. Is there a standard report in Intelligence that gives this information? 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tknight84 give the Expense Accrual by Date Range report a try. That should be exactly what you are looking for. It is in the Intelligence Standard Reports, Accrual folder. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tknight84

Thank you, but my understanding is that report only includes unpaid transactions. I need a way to also pull in transactions that have been paid. 

tknight84

@KevinD I think I've figured out how to create the custom report but now I'm having trouble getting one of the fields to show up. We have a custom field that we set up to allocate expenses per property (we are a property management company with around 300 properties). However, I can't figure out how to add this custom field to the report I'm creating. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tknight84 what is the name of the custom field? These can be tricky because they don't show up in Cognos as the field name, but rather they show in the data warehouse as the generic name, like Custom 04 or Org Unit 1. 

If you tell me the field name as you see it, I can tell you which one to add from the data warehouse.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.