cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Annie205
Occasional Member - Level 1

Do Requests still close after 90 days from end date?

There have been many updates to Concur products with resource docs not being updated.  Can someone verify that with Concur Requests, an approved Request will automatically close 90 days after the end date that is on the Request?   

Thanks for any insight. 

1 Solution
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Annie205 Hello.  By default, a request that has been submitted and approved will be shown in the Active view of the user for 90 days after it has been approved or until it is closed.  I have attached the most current Request Overview guide for your review.  The information you are looking for is on page 44.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Annie205 Hello.  By default, a request that has been submitted and approved will be shown in the Active view of the user for 90 days after it has been approved or until it is closed.  I have attached the most current Request Overview guide for your review.  The information you are looking for is on page 44.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Annie205
Occasional Member - Level 1

@TriciaW I just wanted to make sure that hadn't changed as I am still rather new to Concur.  Just want to convey the correct information to our travelers.  

Thank you so much!

Annie205