cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YWHuang
Occasional Member - Level 1

Description of City in expense

Good day all,

At the end of July, I found the description of all cities in Taiwan was changed and added an unacceptable sentence "Province of China".

Please kindly be advised, that I do not want to raise any political issues in this system. Still, Taiwan is an independent Country in the world, and this kind of unilateral changed in the city description is really not acceptable and that may also destroy your company's good reputation.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@YWHuang I cannot comment on the change that happened, but you can change how Taiwan is displayed in your SAP Concur site. 

This is done via Expense Admin -> Localization -> Edit Localization.  Select language (eg English) and expense category Countries to Modify

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
YWHuang
Occasional Member - Level 1

Good day Mr. Kevin,

Thanks for your kindly advised.

Unfortunately, I have no authorization to access "Expense Admin" to modify the description of cities.

Is it possible for you to appoint someone who is authorized to modify this accordingly?

Maybe this is just a small thing for you, but it's really significant for us, especially at this moment!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@YWHuang your company should have someone already with this permission. Do you happen to know who the person is at your company who creates new user profiles or does password resets? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.