cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CoryPage
Occasional Member - Level 1

Custom report output has changed, appears filtered

Hello all, 

I have a custom report that I have been using for about a year, where expenses are output with a defined set of column headers.  I have determined that since May '22, it is only outputting 1 expense type instead of the dozens that I need. I have not filtered by expense to my knowledge as I was capturing them all.  Anyone else have a similar issue that has been resolved or best path to a resolution?

Thanks,

Cory Page

Trane Technologies

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CoryPage what is the name of the report? I can take a look and see if I notice anything. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
CoryPage

Thank you, it is Travel Dashboard (V2)_c.  As I mentioned starting between April and May it only pulls Expense Type "Fixed Meals". I need air, car, hotel, misc, etc - all of the expenses. Also I would like to filter on "Transaction Date", but can find no way to change it from "Sent for Payment Date".  Thanks in advance!  Feel free to call me or set up a time to look if I could be of any help.

CoryPage

@KevinD I believe Sharon Rivera with my team has submitted a ticket. I believe there is something wrong with my interface as she was able to run the reports as they are intended, but they are still incorrect or cannot be edited or will not run when I use the same reports.  Just providing an update since I hadn't heard form you.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CoryPage thank you for the update. Sorry, I didn't see the notification you replied last week. What browser are you using when running the report? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
CoryPage

Thanks for your reply.  I was on Edge, then was told to use Firefox which seemed to be marginally better but still not a useable output and was erroring out as well.  Images were put in the ticket, I believe of the error.