cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stephanierenner
Occasional Member - Level 3

Concur Request for Non-Travel Expenses

Hello,

We are in the process of implementing Concur Request. We obviously will be using it to gain pre-approval of travel/trips. However, we'd like to use it for other expense types, such as group events, donations, dues/subscriptions, software, etc. If you have used Concur Request for non-travel expenses, would you care to share what expense types and limitations/thresholds you set up for your company? And Concur, if you could offer some "best practices" in this situation, that would be great.

Thanks!

Stephanie

5 REPLIES 5
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@stephanierenner Normally Request is used for the Travel portions, then the Request is attached to an Expense Report for other expenses incurred for that trip. May I ask why you are wanting to add non-travel expenses to request? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
stephanierenner

Hi @MelanieT ,
We want to avoid pre-approval in a separate system, would like to keep them all in Concur.

Stephanie

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@stephanierenner Sounds good.  Hopefully someone can share how they do this.  For best practices, your Implementation Project Manager should be able to provide this info as well.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stephanierenner I would suggest making this post in the Admin Group. You are more likely to get responses there as this forum is more read by end users. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
stephanierenner

@KevinD thanks, I'll do that!