cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ldelcastillo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur API with Yardi

Has anyone used KriyaGo Expense Connect to integrate their real estate ERP with Concur Expense? We use Yardi so I found KriyaGo in the App Centre while searching for an API with Yardi and wanted to know if anyone has used their services and what the experience is like. I've reached out to them to inquire about their services but have yet to hear back.

If not KriyaGo, does anyone have any recommendations on connecting a real estate ERP (ex. Yardi, MRI, etc.) with Concur?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ldelcastillo I suggest requesting to join the Admin Group and posting there. You are more likely to get an answer there as your question is more for Admins.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ldelcastillo I suggest requesting to join the Admin Group and posting there. You are more likely to get an answer there as your question is more for Admins.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.