cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nataliefore1209
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur 3rd Party Meeting

I have used 3rd Party Meeting for years, primarily linking to Cvent.  We chose not to renew our contract with Cvent and our new event registration tool does not have Concur integration.  Does anyone know of a way to develop a weblink into Concur Meetings?  Another question - is there a way to upload a list of attendees instead of entering one at a time?  

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nataliefore1209 I've not worked with our meeting option, but I would suggest joining the admin group here on Community and asking that group.

Keep in mind to be admitted to that group, you will need to have admin permissions in your site.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@nataliefore1209 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. You will need to work with an Authorized Support Contact at your company to open a case in the SAP Concur Support Portal.  It is hard to research or provide input without knowing what meeting tool you are using. You can however, add your  SSO link into SAP Concur in the tool to allow your users to click on it after registering for a meeting. 

You have the ability to import attendees to a meeting, with the Travel System Admin permission. It is recommended to download the user group membership import template. 

To access the Import Data template and section follow the steps below:

1. Click Administration > Travel (on the sub-menu) > Travel System Admin.
NOTE: Depending on your permissions, the page may appear immediately after you click Administration or Travel.
2. Click Import Data in the left menu. The Manage Import Tool Tasks page appears.

Here is a link to the Import Data Travel Service Guide. Once you have your import file ready you will need to follow the steps to add in import task starting on page 4.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.