cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(June 12 edition) Resources and Guidelines for Your Business During COVID-19

SAPConcurTeam
0 0 1,055

[UPDATED June 12, 2020]

These are unprecedented times. Times that have shown us just how much can change over the course of a month, or a week, or even a single day. Not only have our personal lives been turned upside down, but business as we know it has been massively impacted. We at SAP Concur are keenly aware of what this could mean for you and your business. We understand the level of adaptation that has likely occurred over the past 6 weeks. And we want you to know that we are here to support you every step of the way.

Below you will find links to a series of resources designed to help you as you navigate the evolving business climate. Please bookmark this page and check back often – we will continue to add content that delivers value and insights over the coming months.

Do my policies and processes need to change?
Virtually every aspect of business has been impacted by the changing circumstances over the recent weeks. This means you must examine not only the way you do business, but the policies and processes in place to support that activity.

• (NEW) Weather Unexpected Business Changes with More Control Over Company Spend – download this infographic to see how you can build more resiliency and strengthen control in your business.
  • (NEW) 7 Ways Your Finance Processes Can Help Future-Proof Your Business - Download this checklist so you’ll be better positioned to respond, adapt, and survive in an uncertain business climate. 
  • 5 Actions to Stabilize Your Travel & Expense Program  I  Video  I  Checklist – Now is a good time to think holistically about the spend across your company, review policies, and evaluate your travel and expense landscape. Use these resources to support business continuity and your company’s ability to adapt and redirect budgets to where it’s needed the most.

What do I need to consider in this new remote world?

From rolling out a new SAP Concur solution in a remote environment to figuring out how to best manage your employees, this new remote world impacts just about everything.

How can I best support my end users?

Your employees are relying on you to provide them with the resources they need to continue to do their job effectively. Share these links to help support their success.

What other resources are available to guide my business?

Our primary goal during these times is to provide you with the support you need to navigate your business. Following are quick administrative resources to help guide your decision-making over the coming weeks. 

Where can I connect with my peers?
Join fellow administrators (and end users) in the SAP Concur Community to share ideas and insights that can help support you and your business.  

• Administrators of SAP Concur at their company can join our discussion group for administrators on the SAP Concur Community to share best practices and learn from peers in a private environment. 
  • All users can join the SAP Concur Community to ask questions, read blogs, and access events. Join now to take advantage of all that the community has to offer. 

Can you guide me to additional insights on today’s environment?

For some of the latest thinking and insights from outside our organization, we recommend checking out the research and analysis available from some of the leading analyst firms including: 

Above all, our commitment to our customers remains strong: read the letter from SAP Concur President, Jim Lucier 

Click here to find open access to SAP technologies that can help employees, companies, communities, and governments continue to move forward. 

About This Author
SAPConcurTeam
SAP Concur is a leading cloud-based provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Our easy-to-use, web-based and mobile solutions adapt to each employee’s preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies large and small. No matter what size the organization, we help control costs and save time. As part of the larger SAP family, and through our experience, expertise, and partnerships, our solutions help every business run its very best.