cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Support Phone Number

For Administrators and Authorized Support Contacts:
Call +1 (855) 895-4815 and select the Authorized Support Contact option from the menu. See more information.

For End Users:
To access your dedicated User Support Desk phone number, please log into your SAP Concur system, click on Help, then click on Contact Support. See more information.

How Do I Reset My SAP Concur Password?

SAPConcurTeam
2 0 163K
Translate Translate English content into 8 languages using our machine translation tool.

Desktop

If you need to reset your password and you are on your desktop device:

1. Navigate to www.concursolutions.com

2. Enter your SAP Concur username (Login ID)

3. Click Next

4. On the enter password screen, click the link "Forgot your password?" to request an email with a hint or a link to reset your password

To reset your password using the mobile app, launch the app on your device, then follow steps 2-4 above.

If you do not receive the password reset email, please read: I Tried to Reset My Password but Never Received an Email.

If you continue to have problems, please contact your company's help desk or travel/expense department.

NOTE: Your company may not let you change your password but instead require you to use your company’s identity provider sign-in page. If your company uses single sign-on (SSO), please try that URL.

If you are continuing to experience issues resetting your password, contact your company’s administrators for additional help. If you do not know who they are, that information may be located in the Company Notes section within the Concur Travel and Expense product, or you may find it within your company’s internal documentation systems.

Important: Your company's site administrators can provide you a temporary password. Upon sign in, you should update this password to something unique.