Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tracey
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

SAP Concur Fusion Virtual Forum - Friday, March 13, 2020

Fusion_Virtual_Forum_Banner_750x150.jpg

Hi all,

Want to network with your peers, learn more about SAP Concur solutions and services, and get your questions answered? We have a live SAP Concur Fusion Virtual Forum planned exclusively for this group on Friday, March 13 from 10:00am ET to 5:00pm ET.

We're looking forward to engaging with you on Friday!

7 REPLIES 7
kaklg
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do yu register for this and what are the times?

Tracey
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @kaklg,

Welcome! Since you are already part of the SAP Concur Fusion Group you are all set - no need to register. Beginning at 10:00am ET tomorrow, a variety of SAP Concur teams will start posting using the Fusion Forum heading and you can engage with each team throughout the day until 5:00pm ET.

I'm looking forward to "seeing" you tomorrow. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Tracey

cpolifka1
Routine Member - Level 2

Please let me know how I can join in this SAP Concur Fusion Virtual Forum.

Tracey
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @cpolifka1,

Nice to hear from you and thank you for your question! Since you are already part of the SAP Concur Fusion Group you are all set - no need to register. Beginning at 10:00am ET tomorrow, a variety of SAP Concur teams will start posting using the Fusion Forum heading and you can engage with each team throughout the day until 5:00pm ET.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Tracey

TriciaNeal
Occasional Member - Level 2

I would like to join the group.  It was a fantastic two day event.

Patricia Neal

Tracey
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi Patricia @TriciaNeal ,

I'm so glad you enjoyed our Fusion Virtual Summit! And I'm happy you're participating in our forum today. Feel free to check out the teams who have posted information already and ask questions. We're here live till 5:00pm ET.

Tracey

Tracey
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Fusion_Virtual_Forum_Banner_750x150.jpg

Hi everyone,

I hope your Friday is going well? The SAP Concur team is here to answer any of your questions during our Fusion Virtual Forum. To make it easy for you, here are direct links to each of the teams who are standing by to answer your questions today:

SAP Concur Fusion Virtual Forum Participants

Concur TripLink

SAP Concur App Center

SAP Concur Community

SAP Concur Customer Experience Transformation

SAP Concur Extended Services

SAP Concur Preferred Care

SAP for Me

And I have a question for you - did you attend Wednesday and Thursday's Fusion Virtual Summit? If you did attend, what was your favorite session?