cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm going to Fusion DARNOULT
I'm going to Fusion

Re: NOW LIVE: Fusion Q&A, Ask us Anything!

What is the dress code at Fusion?

0 Kudos
I'm going to Fusion pilart
I'm going to Fusion

Hi @DARNOULT ! Great question! The dress code for the event is business casual, but we welcome Harry Potter cloaks as well.

I'm going to Fusion kullmannc
I'm going to Fusion

Thanks so much for your response! Very helpful Smiley Happy

I do have a couple more questions:

Could you clarify the difference between a Roundtable and a Brain Date? Is the brain date just 2 people with a facilitator? 

How are these sessions structured? Is it a big room with several  tables that have the discussions going on, or is it a more "private" setup as to not get distracted with the other conversations? Do they take place during the "Educational Sessions and Micro Forums" time on the available agenda?

Thanks again!

Chrissy

0 Kudos
I'm going to Fusion alyciabolling
I'm going to Fusion

Hi @kullmannc - great questions! 

Both Roundtable and Brain Date sessions are a great way to network with other attendees!

For Roundtables, the conversation is guided by a session host and each session is focused on a certain topic. You'll be at a table with 7-9 other attendees, however there are 10-20 round tables in each room, so these sessions have a much larger number of attendees in the room,  

For Brain Dates, you'll be at a table with one other attendee and will rotate tables every 8 minutes. While we'll provide some conversation starter questions, you're welcome to discuss any topics you'd like! These sessions are also much smaller, with seating for 40 people total. 

Both session formats take place during the educational sessions and micro forum timeslots on the agenda. Additional session details can be found on the Session Catalog - feel free to navigate them easily using our format filters. 

Please let us know if you have any other quetsions! 

Thanks, 

-Alycia 

SAP Concur Event Content Manager 

I'm going to Fusion suemily26
I'm going to Fusion

If you have attended Fusion before, what was the most valuable activity you participated in or session you attended? Feel free to share your tips and tricks with others who are new to Fusion!

I'm going to Fusion Taylork14
I'm going to Fusion

I'm curious about the sponsors attending SAP Concur Fusion. What is the best way to connect with them onsite?

Taylor Knott
SAP Concur
Event Marketing Manager
0 Kudos
I'm going to Fusion schmiach
I'm going to Fusion

HI, will there be airport shuttles upon arrival to the conference hotels and on the way back? Thanks
0 Kudos
I'm going to Fusion jessicakurowski
I'm going to Fusion

@Taylork14 Thanks so much for reaching out! We encourage you to visit the Expo Hall on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of Fusion during the Expo Hours to explore our onsite partners and accelerate your business transformation with help from our specialized SAP Concur partners. 

Ahead of the event, you can learn more about our onsite partners in the Sponsor Catalog. You also have the ability request a meeting with Platinum and Gold exhibitors through our Meeting Request tool. 

We look forward to seeing you onsite and working with you to unlock the full potential of your SAP Concur solutions!

Jessica

SAP Concur - Event Marketing Manager
I'm going to Fusion jessicakurowski
I'm going to Fusion

@schmiach Thanks for your question, and we look forward to seeing you at Fusion 2020! We will not be offering airport shuttles to and from the conference hotels.

We will, however, have shuttles that will be provided from the conference hotels to the Marriott World Center Orlando each morning of the event, then returning to the conference hotels each afternoon. This schedule will be posted to the Fusion website in the coming weeks. 

Looking forward to seeing you in March!

Jessica

SAP Concur - Event Marketing Manager
0 Kudos
I'm going to Fusion Tracey
I'm going to Fusion

Hi everyone,

Have you attended a consulting session previously? What did you find the most valuable?

Tracey Masten
SAP Concur Events
0 Kudos