cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgeldert
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Fusion 2020 Conference App

Good Day,   When will the Concur Fusion 2020 Conference App be available?  Keeps telling me Login Failed ??

Thank you

1 Solution
Solution
suemily26
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

HI @mgeldert , thank you for reaching out! The Fusion 2020 event in the SAP Concur Events app will be live for attendee to login on February 25. More instructions will be communicated to attendees via email on the same day. Thank you for being patient! In the meantime, you can login into the Session Agenda to start choosing your favorite sessions and adding them to My Agenda. The same sessions will be reflected in the mobile app when you log in on/after February 25. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
suemily26
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

HI @mgeldert , thank you for reaching out! The Fusion 2020 event in the SAP Concur Events app will be live for attendee to login on February 25. More instructions will be communicated to attendees via email on the same day. Thank you for being patient! In the meantime, you can login into the Session Agenda to start choosing your favorite sessions and adding them to My Agenda. The same sessions will be reflected in the mobile app when you log in on/after February 25. Thanks!