cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshKrumplitsch
Occasional Member - Level 2

Travel Managers that would like to Network?

Are there any Travel Managers planning to attend in-person that would like to network with other Travel Managers? LMK - Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
lsimpson
Occasional Member - Level 3

I hope to attend in person.  Networking would be great. thanks

AshKrumplitsch

Great! Do you mind sending me an email and then I will create a group thread we can coordinate on for anyone who is interested? Ashly.Krumplitsch@treehousefoods.com 

Maymie

I have sent you my email address.

Thank you,

Maymie

Maymie

Good morning. I have been a travel manager for 10+ years and would love to network with you in Florida.

AshKrumplitsch

Hi! Do you mind sending me an email and then I will create a group thread we can coordinate on for anyone who is interested? Ashly.Krumplitsch@treehousefoods.com 

jwild
Routine Member - Level 1

I'm an administrator, not a travel manager, but it would be great to network if I'm able. I'll send you an email. Thanks! 

TSmalley

I am also planning to attend in person and would be interested if I don't have any conflict. 

Thank you,

Tracy Smalley

Tracy Smalley
AshKrumplitsch

Hi Tracy,

Thats great! Do you mind sending me an email? I am going to send out a group message to those who are interested so we can coordinate.  Ashly.Krumplitsch@treehousefoods.com 

Jhemmi

Hi, please add me jhemminghaus@oshkoshcorp.com

I am a newer Concur admin and currently doing the expense and some travel for our company. Would love to network and I missed this message!

Maymie

Good morning,

Would definitely love to network and meet while in Florida.

clarktam
Occasional Member - Level 1

Please add my name.  I am interested.  Thanks for setting up.