cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bblanke
New Member - Level 2

Mobile App

When will the app be available so that we are able to add out preferred sessions to our agenda directly within the app?

13 REPLIES 13
suemily26
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @bblankethank you for reaching out! The Fusion 2020 event in the SAP Concur Events app will be live for attendee to login on February 25. More instructions will be communicated to attendees via email on the same day. Thank you for being patient! In the meantime, you can login into the Session Agenda to start choosing your favorite sessions and adding them to My Agenda. The same sessions will be reflected in the mobile app when you log in on/after February 25. Thanks!

jwild
Routine Member - Level 1

I'm unable to log in. The Forgot Password link takes me to the 2020 Fusion website, where I am able to log in but doesn't get me any further. What am I missing? 

Apicanco
New Member - Level 3

Not sure what kind of phone you have but my iPhone had an app update this morning and I was able to finally log in after doing it. 

jwild
Routine Member - Level 1

I have an Android. Mine also updated this morning. However, I wasn't able to log in until after I cleared app data and force stopped it. After that, all is good. Thanks! 

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi All,

If you are having trouble logging in please delete the app and download it again. This should do the trick. Let me know if anyone is still having issues and we can connect you to someone who can help.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
suemily26
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @jwild, the login credentials for the mobile app and your Fusion registration account are linked, so whatever password you created at the beginning of the Fusion registration process will be the same for the mobile app. Try typing in or resetting your password here (https://concurfusionus2020.sapevents.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=reg.ReturnLogin), wait 15 minutes, then log into the mobile app. Let me know if you're still having issues!

Edit: After you reset your password via the "forgot password" link and you can no longer go further, quit the browser and re-open up the SAP Concur Events App.

jwild
Routine Member - Level 1

Thanks, @suemily26. As I mentioned in a subsequent comment, I was able to get in only after clearing app data and force-closing the app. 

TracyM
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi everyone,

What is the password that the App is looking for? I tried using the Fusion registration password but I get Login Failed. 

suemily26
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @TracyM , try logging into here (https://concurfusionus2020.sapevents.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=reg.ReturnLogin) to verify that your Fusion registration password is correct. If it is correct, wait about 15 minutes before logging into the mobile app. Sometimes it takes a little time for the system to refresh. Let me know if you still have issues!

TracyM

When I use that link, on the desktop it allows me to use my password but the only screen that comes up says:

Access my Registration Record, says Welcome Back Tracy! shows me my payment confirmation as well as my consultant sessions confirmed but there is no place for me to click on anything else. 

I can only get to My Agenda if I click on the Fusion registration, go to agenda click on agenda sessions and then My Agenda where it'll ask me to log in.

suemily26
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @TracyM : Yes, the My Agenda site (https://sessioncatalog.sapevents.com/go/agendabuilder.myagenda/?l=218&locale=en_US) lives separately from the Fusion Registration Portal, but but use the same login credentials. We understand it's a bit of an inconvenience.

You can also "star"/favorite sessions directly in the mobile app. The online agenda and mobile agenda "talk to each other" and will sync within 15 minutes if you switch between computer and mobile device. 

TracyM

Thank you @suemily26 

kullmannc
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks to a notification on this board I downloaded the app today and logged in using my Fusion credentials. The app seems to be working great! My sessions are appearing in my agenda. I didn't have to do anything special to download or open the app. I have an Galaxy S8 which was updated to the latest version back on February 21st. 

Chrissy