cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erinmolnar
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Join SAP Concur Fusion online March 17

Any good teacher knows there are countless ways to learn. SAP Concur Fusion offers many of them: interactive Ask the Expert sessions, product demos, reporting resources, in-depth training opportunities, and more. The common thread is expertise, with numerous ways to gain access to SAP Concur experts as well as industry peers and leaders.

Join us for this free virtual event, happening on March 17 to coincide with our in-person event in Orlando.

No matter your role, there’s a wide variety of learning available on travel, compliance, risk and fraud, crafting and updating policies, utilizing data, and much more. Check out a few of our most anticipated sessions:

Tips and Tricks: Reestablish Your Travel Program
Whether you implemented SAP Concur solutions 10 minutes ago or 10 years ago, you’ll walk away with new ideas to improve your program.
Expert Insights on Understanding Fraud
Hear about the global benchmark report from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, and learn how AI and machine learning are playing a new role to ensure compliance, reduce fraud, and mitigate risk.
Top Reports for Travel and Expense Data
Discover the top standard and custom reports and dashboards for showcasing the right metrics to drive impactful change, knowing you're leveraging the right KPIs and tools available to you.

Dig into the data
Roll up your sleeves and dig into the Reporting Hub when you join Fusion online. Learn which reports most relevant for you, how to customize them and run advanced reports, and how to leverage data to make informed decisions.

Optimize your investment in SAP Concur by attending our flagship user conference for the best learning opportunity of the year.
3 REPLIES 3
pal7mentor
New Member - Level 1

i am looking to join sap Classes

TSmalley
Occasional Member - Level 3

I am registered but thought it was March 1st/2nd?  Please advise if that is correct.  Thank you.

Tracy Smalley
TSmalley
Occasional Member - Level 3

Oh I think I just realized this was a 2022 thread - disregard.  

Tracy Smalley