Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
About the Author
sally

Missing Itemized Receipt Tracking

MitchellW
3 2 2,187

We had a custom field “Missing Itemized Receipt” check box configured into our forms for certain expense types. The form is visible to the expense processor and approving manager only, not the user creating the expense report. We also requested that this custom field have the ability to be reported on.

We trained the expense processors to check the Missing Itemized receipt checkbox as needed as part of their review process.

As Administrator or our Concur system, I pull reporting quarterly on missing itemized receipts and all users who have multiple missing itemized receipts are sent a reminder of the IRS/Corporate guidelines regarding itemized receipts.

2 Comments
Saladchew
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello Mitchell,

I am the expense processor for my company and could you kindly shared on the custom field “Missing Itemized Receipt". How the layout looks like so I can work with my account manager to see if this can be configure into my company setup.

MelissaB50
Occasional Member - Level 3

This is what the processor sees during their review and they would just check the box stating it was missing:

MelissaB50_1-1658334972953.png