cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More in Minutes: Analyzing Spend Category and Payment Type using Cognos 11 (Reporting Series)

Camilla10
1 0 605

The More in Minutes reporting series give you quick hit, easy-to-apply tips for getting more out of SAP Concur solutions you already have - so you can have more control over spending, bring more value back to the business, and more time back in your day.

In this More in Minutes video, we're going to look at getting the most out of your Concur Reporting Intelligence using Cognos 11 by analyzing spend category and payment type. Let's get started! Remember to visit and bookmark the Reporting Hub for additional resources like guides, demo videos, and quick tips.

About This Author
Camilla10
I help elevate the voices and success stories of our amazing customers here at SAP Concur through storytelling, case studies, testimonials, and other forms of content. When I'm not publishing new content here on SAP Concur Community, you can probably find me playing board games (like Splendor) or exploring my home city of Spokane, Washington.