cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shellshearer
Occasional Member - Level 2

Use of Artificial Intelligence

I’m giving a talk soon on the use of Artificial Intelligenct to eliminate manual processes with Expense and Invoice  Are any of you using AI?  If so, I’d love to hear what you use and how it’s used to help you.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shellshearer Your post might gain more traction in the User Admin Group. If you aren't yet a member of that group, submit a request to join. 🙂 Just click Groups near the top of the screen to go to the User Admin Group. I think you'll see a message about needing to be a member of the group and an option to request to join.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
harrybrice
Occasional Member - Level 1

Absolutely, AI has become a game-changer in streamlining expense and invoice processes. Many organizations, including mine, utilize AI-powered software to automate data extraction, categorization, and validation from receipts and invoices. This significantly reduces manual efforts, minimizes errors, and expedites approval workflows. The ability to handle large volumes of data swiftly while ensuring accuracy has revolutionized the way we manage expenses and invoices.

Gloriajenkins
New Member - Level 1

Hello,

I'm glad to hear about your upcoming talk on the use of Artificial Intelligence in streamlining expense and invoice processes. AI has indeed made significant strides in this area, offering innovative solutions to reduce manual efforts.

Many organizations are adopting AI-powered expense and invoice management systems that leverage machine learning algorithms to automatically extract data from receipts and invoices, categorize expenses, and ensure compliance with company policies. These systems not only save time but also minimize errors and fraud.

Additionally, AI can provide valuable insights from expense data, helping businesses make informed financial decisions and optimize their spending.

If you have any specific questions or need examples of AI tools and platforms used in this context, feel free to ask. Best of luck with your talk!