cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juliemihelcic
Occasional Member - Level 1

Urgent Concur Contact - Thomson Reuters Partner

Thomson Reuters is currently a Partner with Concur, and currently working on a S4/HANA project for  our client.

We urgently require a contact point that we can obtain a meeting with to discuss integration between Concur and our Products. Could you please provide me with a contact name and phone number urgently to discuss this with at Concur as a first step, as I have been unable to identify a contact within TR US.

We have contacted support to try and raise an URGENT ticket last week but haven’t received credentials yet.  

4 REPLIES 4
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @juliemihelcic,

Thank you for reaching out. I am glad you were able to get a support ticket started. That is a great first step. Have you been working with an SAP Concur representative or do you know who your company's authorized support contact is? These are two good options for getting this information. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rkelley
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Please contact our App Center Alliance team at concur_AppCenterAlliance@sap.com. Thank you.

juliemihelcic
Occasional Member - Level 1

We have emailed:

concur_AppCenterAlliance@sap.com, and there is no acknowledgement of the email or response. 

We have also emailed:

appcenteralliance@concur.com

And again there is no acknowledgement of the email or response. 

I also called your support phone line from Australia and left a voicemail with my phone number on Tuesday. Again no acknowledgement or response.

Can someone please come back on this issue as we have had no success going through the suggested channels, and this matter is extremely urgent!

Thank you - Julie Mihelcic, Phone: 0413 240 072 (Melbourne Australia)

Hi @juliemihelcic,

Someone should be reaching out to you soon! Let us know if you need more help.

Kelly

Kelly Rigotti
Sr. Director, Digital Marketing
SAP Concur