cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lsrinivas
Occasional Member - Level 2

Unable to change the CTE Login Name.

Hi all

I am trying to change the CTE Login Name for a user. After i hit save, i get a pop up asking if i am sure and then get an message 'The login ID xxxxxxx@xxxx.com is not available'.

I have checked to make sure anyone else has the same id and there are none.

Any help!

Thanks,

Lokesh

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lsrinivas Did you get this issue resolved? Sometimes when people do a search for a login ID, they forget to search for inactive accounts. More often than not, the user ID is not available because it is assigned to an inactive user. 

Please let me know if you were able to resolve the issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear user,

it might be that the same user Id is accidentally assigned to another user. 

Under the Concur User Admin make a search for Login ID, rather than user name. You hopefully should find the answer. If not, you might open a support ticket within Concur support.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
lsrinivas
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Alessandro - 
Thanks for your suggestion, yes i had tried searching for the user using the 'Login ID' even then i didnt find any duplicate. Anyways, i am going to create a ticket for the same.

Thanks,

Lokesh

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lsrinivas Did you get this issue resolved? Sometimes when people do a search for a login ID, they forget to search for inactive accounts. More often than not, the user ID is not available because it is assigned to an inactive user. 

Please let me know if you were able to resolve the issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.