cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Tax Back International

Hi all,
I would be interested in hearing from anyone who uses this service with Concur. How does it work, how much does ITB charge - is it really as good as it sounds?
Kind regards
Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
1 Solution
Solution
patilr1982
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Richard,

I can answer only a part of your question.

In order for the integration to work, you will need to go to the App Center within Concur and activate the VAT Connect app. Once activated, it will allow a secure download of expense data and receipt images. They can automatically run daily downloads which speeds up their audit process.

Whilst I have limited information in terms of the service itself, I can say that one of my clients uses the services to ensure VAT compliance and heavily relies on the service

Best Regards,
Rohan
SAP Concur and SAP FICO Implementation Functional Consultant

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ClayT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

I can't answer your question directly, Richard, but I'm guessing you mean "Taxback International". 😃

- Clay Thompson @ SAP Concur
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Spot on Clay - Tax Back International!
Richard Grigg
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Thanks @ClayT - have corrected my title accordingly.

Kind regards
Richard Grigg
Solution
patilr1982
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Richard,

I can answer only a part of your question.

In order for the integration to work, you will need to go to the App Center within Concur and activate the VAT Connect app. Once activated, it will allow a secure download of expense data and receipt images. They can automatically run daily downloads which speeds up their audit process.

Whilst I have limited information in terms of the service itself, I can say that one of my clients uses the services to ensure VAT compliance and heavily relies on the service

Best Regards,
Rohan
SAP Concur and SAP FICO Implementation Functional Consultant
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Thanks Rohan - at present we do not collect our VAT because the effort involved outweighs the return - this solution appears to solve that!

Richard Grigg