cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

Single Sign On (SSO) is being bypassed by some Apps / add ons?

We are expanding our Concur footprint (we use SSO).

A number of employees have raised internal support tickets due to the following:

When selecting a 3rd party app / add on available in Concur, it routes them to  Concursolutions.com (which requires their user ID and password). Since they are SSO, they don't know their ID/password. They start trying other system IDs and passwords...it is extremely confusing.

Has anyone run into this issue? We'd like these to also use SSO regardless of what is selected in Concur.

Appreciate any help or advice - as always.

4 REPLIES 4
TrishW
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi there

We also use SSO and have had this issue with users reconnecting to the mobile apps.

Even though they have verified their details, the app still  insists on a logon and paaword

I ended up adding a password to their user account.  It seems that they only need it once and then they go back to SSO

So far we have had 5 occurences of this in the past 5 weeks

Hope this helps

Trish

Jody
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

The Three Ws Club! (@DavidW@TrishW, and me--JodyW...=-0)

Can each of you give me an example of one of the apps that generated this experience for the end user?

Thank you,
Jody Wilkins
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select Accept as Solution so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

Sure!

We have a new user who received the following on his Mac, when I click on the link with my iphone...I also end up at Concursolutions.com.

failure.JPG

(Trish is too nice - I'm not going to give anyone passwords!)

Sincerely, 

#1 W 

TrishW
Occasional Member - Level 3

My user also was using Tripit