cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
etackett
New Member - Level 1

Receipt Images Not Loading in APP

I have the latest version of the SAP Concur app for iPhone. Currently it is not uploading receipt images. They are just sitting in the queue. Anyone have a work around?

26 REPLIES 26
davidc
New Member - Level 2

Hi @DavidW,

We have experienced the same issues with the Android version. (5 occurences since the issues started)

In addition to what you've recommended, we approached it slightly different. We cleared the application data for the SAP Concur app. Seemed to work well.

HOW TO RESET SAP CONCUR APPLICATION on ANDROID

Tested on Android version 8.0.0 & Android version 9

1. Unlock your phone
  2. Open Settings: Swipe down from the top down and tap on the gear icon at the top right
  3. Scroll down and tap “Apps”
  4. Scroll down (close to the bottom) and tap “SAP Concur
  5. Tap “Storage”
  6. Tap “Clear Data”
  7. Reopen SAP Concur and login. Retry the receipt submission process.

I hope this information is useful to others until the issues have been worked out.

Cheers!

David C.

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @etackett ,

I believe that you are doing the upload via the ExpenseIt. Kindly save a copy of your receipt. Uninstall and reinstall the app makinf sure that you have the current app version installed on your device.

iOS: 9.65 app version

Android: 9.65.2 app version.

Let em know the result.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

Jen2019
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for the tip! We've been experiencing intermittent issues with our field guys' apps in the reverse; image uploads completing but not transferring to the webpage for office personnel to see. We'll try this to fix.

kranhorn
New Member - Level 1

I did some experimenting and determined the cause of the upload stalling, at least for me, was multi-page receipts. Any time I uploaded a single page, it immediately asked to confirm the amount, and then went into uploading as usual (less than a minute to process). When I attempted to upload multiple pages, the amount confirmation never popped up, and it started the endless upload cycle instead, taking over a few hours. I tried this on the same receipt several times and repeated the issue.

This is a real pain especially if you have a second page clarifying the difference paid in different currencies, or want to attach a credit card confirmation! For now, I'll only use ExpenseIt on Concur for one page receipts, and will hold on to the additional pages for auditing purposes. If totally needed, one can always do it the old fashioned way.

I'll also note that I found it makes a world of difference to use a darker background, and to keep the little rectangular auto-select option on.

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @kranhorn ,

Good day.

This issue is existing and has been escalated to our R&D. This is planned to be fixed on the 9.75 release. 

You can open a case via the Support Portal so we can link it to the ticket and be updated once it is resolved.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

theoknegtel
New Member - Level 1

Hi Anna,

Any developments on this? My app just shows the receipt to be scanning and nothing happens. I have installed and installed twice and have the latest IOS.

thanks!

Theo