cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thonguyen
Occasional Member - Level 2

Open Concur Mobile App by URL ?

Dear everyone,

I would like to open Concur Mobile App by URL (Example: Manager will send an URL to Employee, when Employee click on that URL on smartphone, it will open Concur Mobile App).

Would anyone help me in this case? Thank you so much.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thonguyen there is a link you can send to employees, however the link will prompt them to download the mobile app. 

The only link we have that actually opens the the mobile app is the link provided to approvers when they receive notification they have reports to approve. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
thonguyen
Occasional Member - Level 2

@KevinD Thank you for your reply. I also need the link provided to approvers when they receive notification they have reports to approve.

Can we generate that link by Concur API?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thonguyen I don't know if you can through API, but you could just get the link from one of the approval emails. Just have an approver forward the email to you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dmwilsonkc
New Member - Level 1

This is not a difficult ask. For example, SAP could create a URL schema to do just this: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/xcode/defining-a-custom-url-scheme-for-your-app  Or if you distribute an iOS Shortcut that opens the app and call it via URL for example 

• Open a URL with the following structure: shortcuts://run-shortcut?name=[name], and provide the name of the shortcut in the name parameter. In the shortcut have one action Open App Concur