cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shayka
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mobile App Doesn’t Recognize Information

Hello, Trying to figure out what might be causing this issue.

I was signed out of my mobile app I attempted to sign back in and I get the error that my information is not recognized. I logged in via my work computer and have full access. I have reset my mobile pin several times, Uninstalled and reinstalled the app, revoked access and tried to set it back with the same? issue. 

Contacted my expense team they say everything looks right on my account any guidance I can give them

7 REPLIES 7
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Shayka

Thanks for posting! 

We would be happy to help you out here. Would share your full name, company name, login email and preferred phone number with me in a private message? I can pass it along to our support team. They should be able to help.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hughbartels
New Member - Level 1

mobile app is giving message

"We don't recognize the information entered. Please ..."

Web app allows log in fine.

Mobile app allows login of another user account.

Trying to assist a team member.

Hugh Bartels

hugh.bartels@itwdrawform.com

IT Manager

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @hughbartels

Thanks for sharing. This would be a good case for support. Have you created a ticket for it yet? Please let me know if you need any assistance connecting to your support resource. I would be happy to help.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gjanagan

Hi.. This is Janagan from Abbott.. I had couple of users report the same problem. Is there a solution or root cause for this issue?

TriciaM

I am a Travel Manager and this has been a frequent issue in the past month or so. What is happening that is a.) kicking people off of the app? and b.) Not logging them in after creating a new password?

I have been advising our associates to remove the mobile app and download again, and that doesn't necessarily work. Then I will ask them to try again the next day. Usually in 2-3 days Viola it works. This is very agravating to the associates, and to me not being able to get them back in or have answers to what is going on.

I suspect it has something to do with the multi-factor logon process that Concur is looking to launch.

karimsedek
New Member - Level 2

Hi 
I can not login to my SAP Concur account and this my first time what should I do ?

thanks in advance

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@karimsedek I looked up your email and did not find an SAP Concur account for you. Were you informed that you had an SAP Concur account set up for you? Have you tried reaching out to your direct manager? 

Here on this Community we are limited in being able to help with profile issues. I can only see whether you have a profile or not and it appears you do not. So likely, that is why you cannot log in. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager