cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pnenes
Occasional Member - Level 3

Intelligence Reporting: How to reflect the allocations on a report

I currently have an intelligence report built. It has cost center selected, but when I run the report it reflects the associates cost center and not the cost center it was allocated too. How do I get the report to show what cost center the items were allocated to? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

1 Solution
Solution
JessicaGerman
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello!

Yes, the behavior you described is a matter of custom field location from the model that you selected. There are numerous areas of our SAP Concur Cognos data model that you can obtain the custom fields. If you are looking to filter by allocation 'cost center' then I would propose pulling the field from this location of the model: Expense > Expense Reports > Expense Allocation > Additional Allocation Details

Thanks and hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
JessicaGerman
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello!

Yes, the behavior you described is a matter of custom field location from the model that you selected. There are numerous areas of our SAP Concur Cognos data model that you can obtain the custom fields. If you are looking to filter by allocation 'cost center' then I would propose pulling the field from this location of the model: Expense > Expense Reports > Expense Allocation > Additional Allocation Details

Thanks and hope this helps!

pnenes
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thank you! 🙂