cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahmadaljabr
Occasional Member - Level 1

I did not recieve any email for a new registration

Hello,

My organization is trying to add my email for the first time, and I suppose to recieve an email from Concur, but I never get any email. I also tried adding my email then click on "forgot your password?" but never got any email. Please help so I can book a flight as soon as possible.

Thanks.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

This forum won't be able to troubleshoot this for you. You'll need to contact your site administrator to have them look into this for you. If they are not able to get your profile created, they will have to submit a support ticket to SAP Concur. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

This forum won't be able to troubleshoot this for you. You'll need to contact your site administrator to have them look into this for you. If they are not able to get your profile created, they will have to submit a support ticket to SAP Concur. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.