cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cw1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot login to Mobile App

I'm locked out of the mobile app again. I reset my password on my desktop. Please help!!

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cw1 you may have to submit a support ticket to SAP Concur to get help with this or reach out to your company's SAP Concur site administrator. These two options are your best bet for getting this resolved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Cw1

This just happened a couple months ago and someone was able to reset it on your end. Where would I submit a ticket? I don't even know who my Concur support rep is

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cw1 Give this a try. Log in to SAP Concur on the desktop. In the upper right-hand corner there is an option labeled Help. Click on this. You should see some options appear. See if there is an option that says Contact Support. 

Let me know if you have this option under Help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Cw1

I do not have that option. This happened a few weeks ago and someone from Concur reset it. Can you please refer this to someone that can help?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cw1 If you can send me a private message with your full company name, I can go in and see if I can find someone at your company with Administrative permissions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey