cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmt2331
New Member - Level 1

Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

I have no problem logging on to Concur website from my laptop.  But I now can't login to the concur mobile app from my iPhone or iPad.  I am getting the following message.  "Unable to Sign In.   We are unable to sign you in at this time.  Please contact your company's help desk or travel/expense department."  I have done this and they say they don't support the app, but i can't seem to find a way to reach SAP Concur for help.  Can anyone help with this? 

1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi All,

Thanks for resourcing the SAP Concur Community for this issue.

We are no longer wiping phones directly from conversations happening here on the community. You will need to create a support case to get mobile errors resolved. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number. 

For more general information on logging into your mobile app check out this video:

I hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

225 REPLIES 225
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @jhakman ,

Good day.

Kindly provide me the login id of the affected user so I can check error logs. Based on the previous issues I was working on, I am noticing that most of these affected users are being locked out form their account.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

david_anderson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Same issue here.  I wouldn't be surprised if I'm locked out of the mobile app (was trying to remember old password on a new phone install).  Neither desktop password or mobile PIN are working.

Is there a timeout for when you get unlocked?  If not, I'd appreciate your assistance.  It appears that resetting your mobile PIN will not correct the locked out status.

Thank you

David

Hi @kruiz @david_anderson 

If you can kindly provide me your login ID so I can also check  sign in logs.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

Shayka

Hi same issue I have sent you my log in

DarrenW
New Member - Level 2

Hi AnnaDizo. 
im having the same problem. Could you possibly do a remote wipe on my account please ?

thanks. 

Vic

Hi,

I'm using the SAP concur App on iphone, but today I cannot log in, and I'm getting "we dont recognise the information entered" error, web access is ok.

I have reinstalled the app, and changed my password, the error presists,

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

ttownrocks

Same problem.

Please help!

pfrazao99

Just started to work this morning. 

mattydboom

Hello I am having exactly the same problem as described by others. New mobile app install and unable to sign in. Have reset password, pin etc all online... (as resetting from Mobile App doesnt trigger the emails either).

Dont know what else to do now....so if you could reset your end that would be appreciated. 

Thanks

bwa0061
New Member - Level 1

I found the solution, if you are using Single Sign On (SSO).

Some users concur app is pointing to the main concur login when the app or iOS is updated.

You must click "sign in with SSO company code"

Enter your SSO company code and you will be redirected to your company's SSO screen. 

Your usual username/password will now work 🙂

Bwmc01
New Member - Level 1

I have tried to follow instructions but password does not work i continue to receive following message on my mobile app.

Concur.jpg

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Bwmc01

Thanks for posting. Please reach out to your company's chosen support channel. This could be your SAP Concur Admin or the User Support Desk. Your company will be able to direct you to the right resource. 

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PFRASER
New Member - Level 2

I have the same issue with the mobile app.  SAP Concur works fine via the website but ID not recognised when trying to log on to the app.  Tried email / username/ password and PIN to no avail.  

mpitschmann
New Member - Level 2

I have the same issue. I cannot login to the App. Reinstalled, tried on different device, changed password.

Can u please help me?

Best regards

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @mpitschmann ,

Good day! Hope you are well.

If you can kindly send to me via email your Login ID and share some screenshot of the error you get while loggin in to the app?

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @PFRASER 

Apologies for the late response.

Are you still having the same issue? In case, can you send to me via email your Login ID?

Thank you,

AnnaDizo