cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmt2331
New Member - Level 1

Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

I have no problem logging on to Concur website from my laptop.  But I now can't login to the concur mobile app from my iPhone or iPad.  I am getting the following message.  "Unable to Sign In.   We are unable to sign you in at this time.  Please contact your company's help desk or travel/expense department."  I have done this and they say they don't support the app, but i can't seem to find a way to reach SAP Concur for help.  Can anyone help with this? 

1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi All,

Thanks for resourcing the SAP Concur Community for this issue.

We are no longer wiping phones directly from conversations happening here on the community. You will need to create a support case to get mobile errors resolved. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number. 

For more general information on logging into your mobile app check out this video:

I hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

225 REPLIES 225
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @BenHsu 

Thank you for contacting SAP Client Support.

To properly assist you on this case, after resetting and uninstall/reinstall, are you getting an error when you try to log back in? Are you seeing a "Network Connection Error". If yes, this may be similar to an issue where several Users are affected. 

Kindly open a Support Ticket via the Support Portal or  reach out to you SAP Concur Admin  to open a Support Ticket on your behalf. Kindly include your login ID on the ticket.

Thank you and Regards,

AnnaDizo

Melani99
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue. I have been using the mobile app for some time. Suddenly it wants my password and tells me  I need to set a password on the device (I already had done that) and to go to settings, which I do, but there is only gray on SAP Concur settings -- no way to click on anything. I tried resetting my password from the laptop, but this doesn't matter. I can't get in. 

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Melani99,

Good day.

Are you logging in via SSO or just your username/password or PIN? 

Regards,

Anna

Melani99

I am *not* logging in. Like I said, the app asks me for a password -- well, it says I must have a password, which I do -- but there is no place to log in. I go to settings but I can't click on anything that will allow me to log in. Originally, I logged in once and the app then remembered me. Now it doesn't remember me and there is no way to log in. I've tried re-setting my password.

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Melani99

In case, kindly uninstall/reinstall the app on your device.  After install, launch the app if you are prompted to the Sign in page or if you are automatically logged in. Add screenshot in case.

Regards,

Anna 

Melani99

IMG_2431.jpgIMG_2432.jpg

Here are the images. When I deleted and reinstalled Concur (for the second time, just to be sure), I got this when I tried to open Concur. I clicked the GO To Settings link, and got the second page. As you can see, there is no way to click on "SAP Concur Settings" -- it is grey and nothing happens when I try to click there.

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Melani99,

Thank you for the screenshot provided!

That warning on the first screenshot that you got  is actually an added security for the app implemented in 2017. Concur's mobile app no longer works on devices that do not have a device passcode, PIN or screen lock set.You need to set a passcode on your device:

For iOS devices, follow below steps
Go to Settings > Select Touch ID & Passcode > Select Turn Passcode On > Create new password.

Once a passcode on your device is set, you will now be able to launch the app and login.

Regards,

Anna

Kamesh

I am using Redmi phone, showing error"we can't able to log you in with this information"

Regards

T.KameshScreenshot_2019-02-08-06-06-39-132_com.concur.breeze.png

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Kamesh  - just wanted to check with you if you are still getting the error and not able t log in to the Concur app?

Regards,

AnnaDizo

Kamesh

yes, today also I have checked.

Regards

T.Kamesh

jrivera_20

I am receiving the same error. 

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @jrivera_20 ,

Good day.

If you can kindly try to log in to your Concur account on web >> go to profile settings >> Concur Mobile Registration >> if you have not created a mobile PIN yet - kindly create a new one then use that to log in again to the app.

In case you have already created, do a reset mobile PIN then log in again to the Concur app.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

jrivera_20

I did have a PIN and was using it but did not work. I reset my PIN and I'm using  my new PIN and it's not working. I have uninstalled and installed back the app and it won't work. My username is correct because our company has our assigned username noted on the SSO application. 

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @jrivera_20 

In case you are still having the issue logging in to the Concur mobile app, kindly create a case via the Support Portal or reach out to your Concur Admin to create on your behalf. Include your login ID. Once done, you can provide the case number here, so I can grab the case and work on it.

Thank you.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

jrivera_20

Hello, 

I'm not sure what it was but a few laters I was able to log in via my mobile app. Thanks! 

ktnk

I cannot login to Concur Mobile.

Even if I select “forgot password” and send the password reset mail, nothing happens.

I don’t know the Concur contact for my company.

Thank you.

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @ktnk 

Thanks for reaching out. I can look up your company contact for you. Please send me a private message with your company name and login email, so I can get you connected to support. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tonyman
New Member - Level 1

I'm glad I found this thread. I upgraded from a Pixel 2 > 3 and my SAP Concur mobile app no longer alows me to log in. I've reset my mobile PIN through the SSO Concur site for my company, and I've received the PIN reset page, and I've reset the PIN, but no matter what, the mobile app does not allow me to login.

And my device has PIN, fingerprint, and even has my company's MDM system installed (as it did on my Pixel 2). I have no contacts within my company to investigate this issue further, so I'm hoping that this massive login issue can help me gain insight on what to try next.

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @tonyman ,

We just had a partial outage a while ago where some users are experiencing slowness or log in failures and may be getting logged out of the SAP Concur Mobile app. If logged out, users may be prompted to log in again. If you have forgotten your mobile PIN or password, these can be reset via "Forgot Password" link on SAP Concur Mobile app sign-in screen.

This issue is now resolved. Kindly try logging in again.

Please advise of the result.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

Wnunez
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi I am having the same issue. Friday for whatever reason I was kicked out of my concur app and I have not been able to log in ever since. I reset my password and pin and it still gives me an error message that the credentials are not correct or wrong SSO. I have no issues getting on the regular website but can’t do it via the app. Can you please help me, let me know what you need to look at my account to see if something g is wrong. 

martinrippel

Hi All

I am seeing the same issue today. Have reset PW, re-installed the App and cleared the RAM on my phone but still no luck. 

@AshleyB @AnnaDizo  - any ideas when this issue will be resolved?

Thanks, Martin