cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmt2331
New Member - Level 1

Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

I have no problem logging on to Concur website from my laptop.  But I now can't login to the concur mobile app from my iPhone or iPad.  I am getting the following message.  "Unable to Sign In.   We are unable to sign you in at this time.  Please contact your company's help desk or travel/expense department."  I have done this and they say they don't support the app, but i can't seem to find a way to reach SAP Concur for help.  Can anyone help with this? 

1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi All,

Thanks for resourcing the SAP Concur Community for this issue.

We are no longer wiping phones directly from conversations happening here on the community. You will need to create a support case to get mobile errors resolved. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number. 

For more general information on logging into your mobile app check out this video:

I hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

225 Replies
Florentinapetil
Occasional Member - Level 2

Ashley,

Im having the same problem. SAP app on iphone stopped working for me a couple of months ago. Not able to sing in, on the phone app. I tried the same exact credentials as the laptop. Keeps on telling me "User name of email invalid. Pease try again. Passwords are case sensitive"

I tried resetting my password. Your system says an email has been send, but I never received a reset password for the SAP app. I looked into the Spam folder too.

However, I am able to sing in on the laptop. 

I REALLY need the phone app!

PLEASE HEEELP!!!!

Hi @Florentinapetil 

Good day and apologies for the inconvenience.

Kindly allow me to assis you on this case. Do you have any available time to discuss over the phone? If you can kindly send me in private message your contact number and preferred time for the call so I can send an invite.

My working hours are from 8AM - 5PM EST.

Regards,

Anna

SAP Concur Support

Florentinapetil

Hello Anna

Thank you answering my post and offering to help me.

I apologize for not replying earlier. 

I really could use some help with fixing the app.

My phone # is 347-233-0012. 

If possible, would you mind calling me after 2-3 pm, as I am with customers in the first part of the day.

One more time, thank you for your offer and waiting to hear from you.

Florentina Petillo

ggmuer
New Member - Level 1

Hi Ashley,

would greatly appreciate if you could help me login on the app, since it only works on computer.

how can i get in touch with you?

thanks

Gregor

AshleyB

Hi @ggmuer and @Anonymous User,

The issues seen yesterday on the mobile app are resolved. If you are still having trouble you will need to reach out to your company's authorized support contact or resource User Support Desk. Contact your company for this information. If you are your company's authorized support contact please submit a case to Concur Support. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ruchiM01
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm trying to sync my phone to concur

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @ruchiM01 ,

This might be related to the issue we had yesterday where Users are not able to log in to the Concur App via their SSO. This issue has been resolved and all should be working now as expected.

Kindly test again on your end.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

craven

I am getting the same issue as well. I used the correct Mobile PIN, but it still not let me get through. We use SSO to login the web, the web is working fine. So I have ave been reset the mobile PIN several times, but no lucks. It was still working two days ago, I did even not change any settings. The issue just happened suddenly, please suggest how should I resolve it. Thanks

AshleyB

Hi @craven

Thanks for posting. You will need to reach out to your company's authorized support contact or the User Support Desk to create a ticket for this issue. You would be able to contact your company to find out which support option they prefer. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg

vv
New Member - Level 1

Hi all,

Having the same issue but only on the Android app. 

Anyone experiencing problems?

Thanks,

V

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @vv ,

Good day.

To properly assist you with the issue, what error are you getting? Are you logging in via SSO or your regular username and password/mobile PIN?

Please advise so we can for any related issue, if we need to reset your PIN and also if you can provide your Username.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

Florentinapetil

Same here. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you all still having issues today?  I'm finding out this morning that several team members contacted our IT Help Desk with this issue yesterday.

Thanks!

Solution
AshleyB

Hi All,

Thanks for resourcing the SAP Concur Community for this issue.

We are no longer wiping phones directly from conversations happening here on the community. You will need to create a support case to get mobile errors resolved. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number. 

For more general information on logging into your mobile app check out this video:

I hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg

View solution in original post

SuzyE
New Member - Level 2

I have the same issue and have tried everything suggested.  It works fine 2 days ago. Now what do I do? 

JHIDEXcorp

Hello 

I'm trying to access SAP Concur on my iphone and am getting Network Connection Error - please check your network connections.

Can you please offer a solution?

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @JHIDEXcorp @SuzyE @jmt2331 @srondo3 @DarrenW ,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Just to be specific, when you try to log in are you all getting the same error "Network Error"?

On what specific device are you experiencing the issue? (Android/iOS)

Regards,

AnnaDizo

JHIDEXcorp

The issue was on a new iPhone, it appears it may have been our company firewall blocking the network. The issue is now resolved. 🙂

@AnnaDizo wrote:

Hi @JHIDEXcorp @SuzyE @jmt2331 @srondo3 @DarrenW ,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Just to be specific, when you try to log in are you all getting the same error "Network Error"?

On what specific device are you experiencing the issue? (Android/iOS)

Regards,

AnnaDizo

Jhomsiii

Hi AnnaDizo,

I am having login issues, "Unable to Sign In". I've done all the troubleshooting steps you have mentioned on the earlier threads. I can log in via browser but not through the App. 

Thanks,

Jhomiiii

barnes2782
New Member - Level 1

Hello, I am getting the same issue. "We don't recognize the information entered. Please re-enter your username and password." I can get in on my PC just fine, but haven't been able to access the mobile app ever. I know that everyone is saying to contact your representative, but I am not even sure who that is, or how to contact them. And of course, everyone is on vacation. Any way to get this to start working?? I have a couple of long trips coming up.

AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

Welcome to the community!

You mentioned reaching out to your company help desk/Concur Admin but they told you they don't support the app? Do you know if you spoke to your general IT help desk or the actual Concur Admin? A lot of times the IT help desk has nothing to do with Concur (shouldn't be that way but baby steps) but you should have a Concur person, typically in Accounting. @Tsbihi I pose the same question to you.

The reason I ask is you may have a Concur Admin who would benefit from joining you in this community. If that's the case we would be able to help them help you when issues like this arise. If your companies don't have a Concur Admin please point me to your HR hiring managers because you definitely need one. 😁🤞🙋‍♀️
@tjbmoreno

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆