cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dlamont
Super User
Super User

App Center - how to hide Enterprise Apps for End Users

A webinar this week, SAP Concur 2021 Year in Review, mentioned being able to hide Enterprise Apps from End Users. It was mentioned this was delivered Q4 2021 as an option, but I am unable to find that option?  Where does one find this setting?  I am looking for a company wide setting and not a user by user permission setting.

DLamont
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dlamont okay, from the Administration option in the upper right, mouse over Company. From the Company menu, select Web Services. From here you will see the first field labeled App Type. Click the drop down arrow. You'll see Enterprise Applications listed. Select this. You'll see the option to disable each Enterprise App. 

I'm guessing this is how it is done because I can't find much else on Enterprise Apps. In the guide it says that Disabling the app will hide it from users. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dlamont this document might help you: https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/ConcurPremier/UG_Shr/Shr_UG_AppCenterAdmin.p...

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Looks like that refers to enabling and disabling apps, I want to hide the enterprise apps from users.  Sorry I labeled topic incorrectly.  

DLamont

SAP Concur 2021 Year In Review Pg 52.jpg

DLamont
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dlamont okay, from the Administration option in the upper right, mouse over Company. From the Company menu, select Web Services. From here you will see the first field labeled App Type. Click the drop down arrow. You'll see Enterprise Applications listed. Select this. You'll see the option to disable each Enterprise App. 

I'm guessing this is how it is done because I can't find much else on Enterprise Apps. In the guide it says that Disabling the app will hide it from users. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey