cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lundy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipts stuck in uploding

I have had numerous receipts I have attempted to upload on ExpenseIt that have been stuck “uploading” for days.

How can I resolve this ?

8 Replies
JessicaL
Routine Member - Level 2

Re: Receipts stuck in uploding

Hello,

I've had a few users with this issue in the app - we had them uninstall and re-install. That seemed to work for them.

Best,

Jessica Lynch
Associate Accountant & Travel Manager
Highlighted
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

We had 3 users with the issue yesterday. They were on androids.

We deleted the app and started the install process again. That solved the issue 

for all of them.

There was an update done on 2/8, so we believe that had a "fix".

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Lundy  @JessicaL  @DavidW ,

Good day. 

Before the January release (9.65), please ensure that the operating system on all user devices has been updated to at least iOS 11 and on Android,  least API 23 (v6.0).

Kindly refer to the January Release Notes:

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/MobileDocs/ReleaseNotes/2019/MOB_2019_01(Jan)_cli...

For SAP Concur mobile app – I  encourage keep operating systems (and devices, if possible) current.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

pscanlon
New Member - Level 1

I had the same issue with the latest version of the App 9.70.1 (2019062101) on Andriod  Samsung galaxy S8, Android 9 (Kernel 4.4.111-15838602)

I was not brave enough to delete and re-add the app as i had a months worth of receipts 'stuck' in my upload queue.  Can you confirm if receipts would survive after this?

To fix the problem for me, I deleted my oldest receipt (after taking a screenshot) and all the rest of the receipts were uploaded and processed.

benmm
New Member - Level 1

I have this same concern. I also can't find the 'expense it pro' app in the apple app store...

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @pscanlon,

Good day.

We do not advise uninstall and reinstall of the app when receipts are stuck in uploading as it will definitely delete all those receipts on the upload queue. If we see that the app is not on the latest version, we just advise Users to do an update and not uninstall/reinstall. 

The process you did is correct, that is deleting the first receipt on queue as it may have been corrupted causing the flow of the upload.

Let me know if you have questions.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @benmm,

We do not advise uninstall and reinstall of the app when receipts are stuck in uploading as it will definitely delete all those receipts on the upload queue. For receipts stuck on upload queue:

1. Make sure that app is on the latest version, if not, Users should update and not uninstall/reinstall the app.

2. Deleting the first receipt on queue is also another resolution as it may have been corrupted causing the flow of the upload.

ExpenseIt has been integrated with Concur mobile since last year. The ExpenseIt Pro has alrady been sunsetted. If you have ExpenseIt enabled, you will notice an "ExpenseIt" camera icon on the app homescreen.

Let me know if you have questions.

Regards

AnnaDizo

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

The ExpenseIt stand alone app was sunsetted and is no longer available in the app store. ExpenseIt is now built into SAP Concur Mobile. You should see it on the homescreen. The camera icon should say Expenseit. If not, you'll need to go to your menu (three blue bars in upper left corner) and select Settings. At the top of the Settings screen you will see a little slider where you can turn on ExpenseIt. Keep in mind, ExpenseIt is a paid add-on feature.

Kevin