cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZachprietoFrito
Occasional Member - Level 1

Need to reset password

Never got a password to my Concur account. Tried using forgot password link multiple times and no email ever shows up in my email. Contacted my company and they said contact Concur about the issue? 

5 REPLIES 5
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @ZachprietoFrito,

Thanks for posting! Do you have an SAP Concur password already that you are looking to change or did you not get a password to begin with? 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ZachprietoFrito

I actually never got one to begin with

thanks for the reply

AshleyB

Hi @ZachprietoFrito,

Thanks for clarifying! If you send me a private message with your company's name and your login email, I can find the right resource for you.

Best,
Ashley Bragg

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SM

Hello,

I have never received a password for Concur. I would need to reset it. Can you please send me a temporary pw reset link?

Many thanks.

AshleyB

Hi @SM

Thanks for posting. We are unable to reset your password for you from the SAP Business Exchange. You need to reach out to your company for your set up info, including your login instructions. This is different for every company. I will respond to your private message and try to connect you to the right resource.

Thanks for reaching out.

Best,
Ashley Bragg