cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgilreath
Occasional Member - Level 1

Intelligence / How to hide subtotal rows?

I created the below report in Intelligence, and I want to subtotal the allocation amounts by the first column (rows highlighted yellow in my example).  Doing so shows the subtotal for every column.  How do you hide the subtotals for the other columns (rows highlighted red)?    Thanks in advance!2019-01-08_11-24-25.png

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

To do what you are asking, you need to open the report you built with Report Studio. Using Report Studio, you can hide those sub-totals by using the Headers and Footers toolbar button. 

Do you have access to Report Studio? Feel free to directly message me on here. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lenydasilva

Dear Kevin,

I would be interested in hearing the end of your answer about hiding sub-totals. I'm using Cognos but I have a similar problem to the one explained here.

lenydasilva_0-1710332967355.png

Could you help me with that ?

Thanks in advance and have a lovely day.

Leny DA SILVA

@lenydasilva the screenshot you provided looks like a report built with Query Studio. Is that correct? If so, I don't think you can hide those subtotals. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lenydasilva

That is correct. It was built with Query Studio.

It's a shame that we can't hide the subtotals.

Thanks a lot anyway and have a nice week.

Leny DA SILVA

paulooooo98

I'm trying to do something similar and hide the sub-totals.  SAP Crystal Reports 2016 >  crosstab.  Help...

paulooooo98_0-1643865029788.png

@paulooooo98 What tool did you use to create this report? Did you build this in Cognos or some other tool? I'm not familiar with SAP Crystal Reports. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
paulooooo98

Shux.  

paulooooo98_0-1643904427342.png

@paulooooo98 I believe those are reports for other SAP products and not for SAP Concur. I won't be of any help here since I deal with SAP Concur solely. Maybe someone else here on the Community has experience with Crystal Reports.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey