cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akaur
Occasional Member - Level 1

Dupinv - duplicate invoice finding

Hi, 

In SAP Concur we get the warning as DUPINV, level : 51 "This is a duplicate invoice number, please research before processing".

We can see this in Concur, but how to get this in Cognos Report, what are the field depicting that this is duplicate invoice?

thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@akaur DUPINV Level 51 is what we call an exception. You can report on Exceptions in Cognos. I've reached out to our Internal Invoice team to see what data is used/compared to showing an Invoice as a duplicate. I'll let you know if I hear back. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@akaur The data being looked at for duplicates is: Vendor, Invoice number, Invoice date and Total Amount sometimes are also used. 

This exception is driven by an Audit Rule, so you'll need to look at the rule to see all the conditions it is looking at to flag an invoice as a duplicate. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.