cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Did you know Uber for Business has partnered with SAP Concur?

Today I rolled out Uber for Business to my staff. Several months ago I rejected U4B on the grounds that the transactions would be sent in a monthly flat file that would avoid my Concur Expense workflow. Well U4B has changed - it now syncs in the Concur App Centre with your Expense user profiles and once set up correctly each transaction follows the same workflow in Concur as any other. The biggest advantage for my organization is now I can mitigate the amount of accidental personal use of the Corporate Credit Card by setting up controls in the app and reduce the wasted administration associated with recouping these monies (approx $12kAUD in wasted time per year). The new partnership of U4B and SAP Concur is definitely worth considering!

Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
3 REPLIES 3
SandraA
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi Richard,

Interesting.

How do you set controls in the App to prevent personal use?

What is it that flows into Concur?  Is it an E-receipt?

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @SandraA - in the App, the user is prompted twice - I could have left it at once to confirm the trip is for official business and if not exit immediately to their personal profile.  The second prompt just asks the user to enter a short description of the trip before allowing them to confirm the booking.

The transaction flows into Concur with the merchant credit card feed (like all other transactions) and to the users available expenses.  The receipt also flows into the users receipt gallery.

Richard Grigg
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

@SandraA - actually Sandra the receipt from Uber now is automatically to the expense line - even better!

Kind regards

Richard Grigg