cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emadili
Occasional Member - Level 2

Re: Concur Mobile App Log in not work

Hi,

I am having the same issues having changed phone from Nokia8 with Android 9. On the old device user name and password work. On the new one Nokia8.1 with Android 9 it does not work, with a message "unable to login". I also tried on an iPhone6 and iOS13, and was unable to login this time getting a "password has expired" message!!!

Help!!

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @emadili  @desmorrissey 

Good day.

Are you still not able to log on to the app? Kindly share to me your login ID so I check and do a remote wipe of your mobile PIN.

Thank you

AnnaDizo

emadili

Same issue. How can I send you my user iD?

emadili

Anna

Do you understand that the credentials work from another Nokia phone with the same Android 9 OS??? I suspect there must be some incompatibility issue we with the Android OS deployment or some issue maybe related to the fact my company uses Company Portal from MS?

franfozard
New Member - Level 2

hello,

i cannot log into the sap mobile app and have tried ressetting both password and pin but none log into the app. webpage access i stsill fine

emadili

Any update  still no solution!

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @emadili@franfozard, and @desmorrissey 

Thanks for posting. 

I see you have been waiting on a response from @AnnaDizo. She is currently on vacation and is not able to help. We do see you and would be happy to help.

We are no longer wiping phones directly from conversations happening here on the community. You will need to create a support case to get mobile errors resolved. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number. 

For more general information on logging into your mobile app check out this video:

I hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager
AndyB
New Member - Level 1

I have been using the mobel app for a year now with no issues.  I now am unable to login on my iPhone11 and my iPhone8.  Says it does not recognize my username.  I can login just fine from the website.  

Any help would be appreceiated 

Thanks,

AB

emadili

ourRe: Concur Mobile App Log in not work

quite useless video 

your mobile app has clearly HUGE log in problems, looking at the amount of messages here

you need a super bug resolving them...

jcmills1320
New Member - Level 1

While I appreciate you referring us to reach out to our company administrator on creating a suport ticket, it is a big inconvenience for your users to generate help desk tickets when this seems to be a frequent problem on your end.  I'm having this same issue where I can't login on my mobile app but can on my desktop.  Often times the problem fixes itself in a few days, but this time no such luck.  I'm trying to get my expense report filed and we were sold on the convenience of this app.  I now need to synch my phone up with my laptop and dig through picture albums to try and attach the correct receipts....it's just a hassle and I can see this has been a problem on your end for quite some time.....will there ever be a permanent fix to this issue?  Telling me to contact my administrator so they can issue a help desk ticket isn't quite the resolution I would expect when multiple people are having the same issue.