SAP Business Exchange
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
captonmoo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Mobile App Log in not work

I have tried resetting my password and logging in and setting a pin but nothing works. I cannot get into the mobile app, but my password on my laptop works and I can access concur just fine.

Any thoughts?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Concur Mobile App Log in not work

Hi @emadili@franfozard, and @desmorrissey 

Thanks for posting. 

I see you have been waiting on a response from @AnnaDizo. She is currently on vacation and is not able to help. We do see you and would be happy to help.

We are no longer wiping phones directly from conversations happening here on the community. You will need to create a support case to get mobile errors resolved. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number. 

For more general information on logging into your mobile app check out this video:

I hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

View solution in original post

24 Replies
JessicaL
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi,

I am hoping your issue was resolved? Concur Mobile was experiencing a few issues last week. If not, I would suggest removing the app entirely and re-installing.

Best,

Jessica

Jessica Lynch
Associate Accountant & Travel Manager
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @captonmoo ,

Good day.

Kindly confirm if you are still having issue logging in to the Concur app and will help further investigate and check .

Regards,

Anna Dizo

Highlighted
e19936
New Member - Level 1

cannot log into concur mobile app. Whenever i try to reset password it say organisation dont support assword reset. However i still log fine on web

Joewar458
New Member - Level 1

Hi,

I am having the same issue please could you remotely wipe my password?

Joelenne

CW
New Member - Level 1

I can login on the mobil app, works great on the laptop, can you help?

ewest1

Hi!!

I'm having the same issue, and it started once I updated the app to the latest version.

HELP! This app makes expense report creation and submission so much easier.

autcash
New Member - Level 1

Please help.   Having the exact same access.  I can login to Concur via the web but I cannot login to the mobile app.   This is happening with other reps within our company as well so please advise.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CW @autcash and @ewest1

There has been a known service interruption with our mobile product. We are working to fix it currently and some of you may have access now. (I know ewest1 was able to get in now). If you still can't login you can get up-to-date info on our service here so, you can try again when it is completely fixed:https://open.concur.com/ 

If Concur Open is showing all green and in the clear but you are still having issues, it is best to create a support ticket. You can do this through your company admin or the User Support Desk. If you need help getting connected please send me a private message on the SAP Business Exchange sharing your full name, company name, login email and preferred phone number so, I can pass it along to our support team. They should be able to help.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager
desmorrissey

I've used the mobile app for almost a year with no problem. I was logging in with no issue. Yesterday it asked for my email and password. Tried numerous times to log in, with no success. Changed the password on my laptop (had no issues with Concur there) but still no success. Uninstalled and reinstalled app, still nothing. Powered down phone, reinstalled app, nothing.

Please help!