cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
captonmoo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Mobile App Log in not work

I have tried resetting my password and logging in and setting a pin but nothing works. I cannot get into the mobile app, but my password on my laptop works and I can access concur just fine.

Any thoughts?

1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi All,

Thanks for resourcing the SAP Concur Community for this issue.

We are no longer wiping phones directly from conversations happening here on the community. You will need to create a support case to get mobile errors resolved. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number. 

For more general information on logging into your mobile app check out this video:

I hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi,

I am hoping your issue was resolved? Concur Mobile was experiencing a few issues last week. If not, I would suggest removing the app entirely and re-installing.

Best,

Jessica

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @captonmoo ,

Good day.

Kindly confirm if you are still having issue logging in to the Concur app and will help further investigate and check .

Regards,

Anna Dizo

e19936
New Member - Level 1

cannot log into concur mobile app. Whenever i try to reset password it say organisation dont support assword reset. However i still log fine on web

Joewar458
New Member - Level 1

Hi,

I am having the same issue please could you remotely wipe my password?

Joelenne

CW
New Member - Level 1

I can login on the mobil app, works great on the laptop, can you help?

ewest1

Hi!!

I'm having the same issue, and it started once I updated the app to the latest version.

HELP! This app makes expense report creation and submission so much easier.

autcash
New Member - Level 1

Please help.   Having the exact same access.  I can login to Concur via the web but I cannot login to the mobile app.   This is happening with other reps within our company as well so please advise.

AshleyB

Hi @CW @autcash and @ewest1

There has been a known service interruption with our mobile product. We are working to fix it currently and some of you may have access now. (I know ewest1 was able to get in now). If you still can't login you can get up-to-date info on our service here so, you can try again when it is completely fixed:https://open.concur.com/ 

If Concur Open is showing all green and in the clear but you are still having issues, it is best to create a support ticket. You can do this through your company admin or the User Support Desk. If you need help getting connected please send me a private message on the SAP Business Exchange sharing your full name, company name, login email and preferred phone number so, I can pass it along to our support team. They should be able to help.

Best,
Ashley Bragg

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
desmorrissey

I've used the mobile app for almost a year with no problem. I was logging in with no issue. Yesterday it asked for my email and password. Tried numerous times to log in, with no success. Changed the password on my laptop (had no issues with Concur there) but still no success. Uninstalled and reinstalled app, still nothing. Powered down phone, reinstalled app, nothing.

Please help!

emadili
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi,

I am having the same issues having changed phone from Nokia8 with Android 9. On the old device user name and password work. On the new one Nokia8.1 with Android 9 it does not work, with a message "unable to login". I also tried on an iPhone6 and iOS13, and was unable to login this time getting a "password has expired" message!!!

Help!!

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @emadili  @desmorrissey 

Good day.

Are you still not able to log on to the app? Kindly share to me your login ID so I check and do a remote wipe of your mobile PIN.

Thank you

AnnaDizo

emadili

Same issue. How can I send you my user iD?

emadili

Anna

Do you understand that the credentials work from another Nokia phone with the same Android 9 OS??? I suspect there must be some incompatibility issue we with the Android OS deployment or some issue maybe related to the fact my company uses Company Portal from MS?

emadili

Any update  still no solution!

Solution
AshleyB

Hi All,

Thanks for resourcing the SAP Concur Community for this issue.

We are no longer wiping phones directly from conversations happening here on the community. You will need to create a support case to get mobile errors resolved. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number. 

For more general information on logging into your mobile app check out this video:

I hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg

AndyB
New Member - Level 1

I have been using the mobel app for a year now with no issues.  I now am unable to login on my iPhone11 and my iPhone8.  Says it does not recognize my username.  I can login just fine from the website.  

Any help would be appreceiated 

Thanks,

AB

emadili

quite useless video 

your mobile app has clearly HUGE log in problems, looking at the amount of messages here

you need a super bug resolving them...

jcmills1320
New Member - Level 1

While I appreciate you referring us to reach out to our company administrator on creating a suport ticket, it is a big inconvenience for your users to generate help desk tickets when this seems to be a frequent problem on your end.  I'm having this same issue where I can't login on my mobile app but can on my desktop.  Often times the problem fixes itself in a few days, but this time no such luck.  I'm trying to get my expense report filed and we were sold on the convenience of this app.  I now need to synch my phone up with my laptop and dig through picture albums to try and attach the correct receipts....it's just a hassle and I can see this has been a problem on your end for quite some time.....will there ever be a permanent fix to this issue?  Telling me to contact my administrator so they can issue a help desk ticket isn't quite the resolution I would expect when multiple people are having the same issue.

CobraNutt
New Member - Level 1

Same issue as others have mentioned...  I've been using the Mobile App for three years without any problems...until yesterday.   I can not log in to my mobile app.  I can log in online, and my account still shows that it's linked to my mobile app.  When I attempt to log in on my mobile device, I just get a message:  "Unable to Sign In  We are unable to sign you in with this information."  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice with no luck in logging in.  I am traveling next week and need this resolved before then. 

mmcommish

I am having the same issue on the mobile side. I have co-workers with no issue. 

Any suggestions?