cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

Policy Templates - Courtesy of Concur

Concur just posted this Policy template tool to help you "Build Your Own Policy". This is what people have been asking for! 

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
4 REPLIES 4
patilr1982
Routine Member - Level 1

Whilst most larger clients already have a Travel and Expense policy, the document by Concur is a good guideline for those that are looking to move towards a global policy or looking to simplify it for employees. Needless to say that it is an excellent starting point for small companies who are yet to have a formal policy.

Best Regards,
Rohan
SAP Concur and SAP FICO Implementation Functional Consultant
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

There have been recurring requests in the other community, from people just starting out, to see other companies policies or templates but for proprietary reasons no one has been able to share. Everyone knows it's so much easier to edit than start from scratch so I know this tool will get a lot of mileage.

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

Agreed, Amber . . . typically companies do not want to share their policy, since it can be one of the things that keeps them competitive in the search for talent.  And, yes, Rohan, most companies already have an established policy, however, none of them are perfect.  It's always good to benchmark your policy against what other companies are doing.  All that said, I'm happy to share our company policy with anyone who will share theirs with me.  I've made that offer in the past, and had a couple of people take me up on it.  I shared and they didn't reciprocate.  Put a bad taste in my mouth, but hope springs eternal.  I'm still willing to share.

Terri Moreno
Looking for new opportunities!
Anaren, Inc. - Travel Manager - Syracuse, NY
jsportsman
Occasional Member - Level 3

If you are a GBTA member, you can get access to the GBTA Hub. There are tons of policy templates and resources on the site. 

Jason C. Sportsman, GTP