cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Expenseit Pro experience

I've been testing ExpenseitPro and found that it uses Hospitality - Clients and Third Party as the default expense type if it can't identify what the particular expense relates to. Has anyone been able to change the default to an alternative expense type?

This question comes from our LinkedIn group.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've never heard of anyone being able to change the default expense type for ExpenseIt items. Since usually only Air, Car Rental and Hotel vendors are mapped in Concur, they usually get categorized correctly, but since many customers customize expense type names, ExpenseIt really can't keep up. It tries to take its best guess based on a company's configured expense types as to what the expense type should be. I know for me, almost every restaurant expense comes in as Business Meal (Attendees). I just simply change the expense type. It's a lot less work than it coming in as Undefined and having to fill out required fields. I know this wan't the answer you hoped for, but this has been my experience.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.