cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

Concur Mobile - Your One Stop Shop...kinda

The Concur mobile app has come so far. They seem to have taken our feedback and suggestions to heart and incorporated the tools we wanted to make our jobs easier. There have been so many updates it can be hard to keep track. 

There are two things that have been on my wishlist for a while but they don't appear to have made the shortlist. The first is the Missing Receipt Affidavit. There are a lot of road warriors out there who rarely sign in on their computer, preferring to work on the go. Since delegates/proxy can't attach the MRA for someone else this is something that really needs to be available on the app. 

Second is the ability to toggle between my profile and the people I'm a delegate for. There must be a complicated legal reason why the ability to act as a delegate from the app has been postponed. Today's on-the-go assistants need the ability to access their boss' expense reports from their phones, not to mention travel booking. 

If these options already exist and I missed the update please let me know. Otherwise I would love to see your replies if you're in agreement or if you have other mobile app wishlist items you would like to add to the list. 

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amber,

Hello there.  May I offer an opinion on this matter? Not sure why I asked if I could offer, because I'm going to offer it anyway. LOL. Again, this is my theory/opinion and not the official SAP Concur stance on this. When features, such as the two you mention, are not available in the mobile app, you have to think of it in terms of "how many users will this affect?". Since not everyone is a delegate in SAP Concur, this feature may not be high up on the priority list. It isnt' a feature that will affect all mobile users. For the MRA, this may not affect too many users either since the expectation is for users to have proper receipts and the MRA should be used very sparingly. So, that is my take on why these features may not be available. Our Mobile team would be able to give a more official answer, but maybe this will help in the meantime. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.