cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Concur Drive - your thoughts.

I was really impressed by the presentation that Christian Hon and Danny gave at Fusion about this product. I'd love to hear feedback from current users of this product - the pros and cons to help me make a decision if I should adopt it in my organization.

Kind regards

Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
7 REPLIES 7
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

If you're looking for a flawless tool to capture miles then I'd say hold off for a minute.

If your people have been asking for something like this for a while or you're ok with untrackable results then go for it.

We have it and it works well and I'm personally over the moon about it but on the expense report side it's impossible to tell the difference between Drive and Google maps.

They can also change the date and there's no time stamp so we've actually run into this issue of date changes creating impossible expense reports. (There's no way a person drove that much in one day etc."

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

@AmberLee So what admin controls are available if there isn't one to prevent users from altering details verified by Drive?

Josh
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Thanks Amber for your feedback!

I spoke to Motus? a Drive rep from SAP Concur about the date change issue and they acknowledged it should "greyed out" in the new version.
Also I talked to them about date stamps and yes that technology exists and ready to go. What we don't see is the behind the scenes wrangling with Unions and other employee advocacy groups who believe such technology is "being big brother" and refuse to sign off on it.

Frustrating!

Kind regards
Richard Grigg
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

What's the timeline on the next version where we'll see these updates?

PamSciarra
Routine Member - Level 1

Have you gotten pricing yet?  It's really expensive.  I didn't look any further at it once I got the price quote.  Am really bummed because I was looking forward to this being rolled out.  Even though we do have some heavy mileage users, most of our expense reports don't have mileage, so it doesn't pass the cost / benefit threshold.

RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi Pam - thanks for that. After speaking to the Motus team it looks like it won't be introduced in Australia until middle of 2019. Do you just use the Mileage calculator in Expense?

Kind regards

Richard Grigg
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

Mileage is our biggest expense, even above airfare, so for us it's a no brainer. Maybe you can talk to your Concur person about adding a few new add-ons and possibly get a package deal?