Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

Hi @Umasankar @GavinAllen 

Good day.

Done with the remote wipe. Kindly log on to your account on web and under Profile Settings, create a new PIN on 'Concur Mobile Registration' page. Once done try to log in again using the new PIN created.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

Highlighted
New Member - Level 2

Hi @AnnaDizo 

Great. Its working now. Much Appreciated.Thanks a lot.

Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi,

I'm using the SAP concur App on iphone, but since yesterday i cannot log in, and I'm getting "we dont recognise the information entered" error, web access is ok.

I have reinstalled the app, and changed my password, the error presists,

User : 19008285@carestreamhealth.com

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Vic ,

Good day.

Done with the remote wipe. Kindly log on to your account on web and under Profile Settings, create a new PIN on 'Concur Mobile Registration' page. Once done try to log in again using the new PIN created.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

Highlighted
Routine Member - Level 1

What on earth is going on at Concur in the North America Data Center??  By my count there have been 3 separate outages affecting the Mobile app in the last week alone.  I'm thankful that, although we're in the NADC, timezone differences here in Australia mean the outages occur during the night for us and our users aren't aware of them.

Highlighted

What is going on with the mobile app? I log successfully via web, but app denies all credentials. Reset password. Changed the pin. Nothing helps!

username: 5225027@aig.com

Thanks!

Highlighted

Thank you @AnnaDizo 

Logged in this morning, all working fine,

Now catching up with expenses.

Thanks again, very much appreciate your help.

Gavin

Highlighted

I am not able to sign in to concur mobile since yesterday, I have installed the app several times, reset my password and pin several times. I can access concur on my laptop and the web but I can't scan receipts without the mobile app. Please help it's urgent. 

Highlighted

I am not able to sign in to concur mobile since yesterday, I have installed the app several times, reset my password and pin several times. I can access concur on my laptop and the web but I can't scan receipts without the mobile app. Please help it's urgent.

4246F300-512D-45B4-88E0-95E491B21AD0.png

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Appiahsa 

Good day.

I did a remote wipe with your PIN. Kindly log on to your account on web and under Profile Settings, create a new PIN on 'Concur Mobile Registration' page. Once done try to log in again using the new PIN created.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo