cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

Hi @ktnk 

Thanks for reaching out. I can look up your company contact for you. Please send me a private message with your company name and login email, so I can get you connected to support. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager
tonyman
New Member - Level 1

I'm glad I found this thread. I upgraded from a Pixel 2 > 3 and my SAP Concur mobile app no longer alows me to log in. I've reset my mobile PIN through the SSO Concur site for my company, and I've received the PIN reset page, and I've reset the PIN, but no matter what, the mobile app does not allow me to login.

And my device has PIN, fingerprint, and even has my company's MDM system installed (as it did on my Pixel 2). I have no contacts within my company to investigate this issue further, so I'm hoping that this massive login issue can help me gain insight on what to try next.

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @tonyman ,

We just had a partial outage a while ago where some users are experiencing slowness or log in failures and may be getting logged out of the SAP Concur Mobile app. If logged out, users may be prompted to log in again. If you have forgotten your mobile PIN or password, these can be reset via "Forgot Password" link on SAP Concur Mobile app sign-in screen.

This issue is now resolved. Kindly try logging in again.

Please advise of the result.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

Wnunez
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi I am having the same issue. Friday for whatever reason I was kicked out of my concur app and I have not been able to log in ever since. I reset my password and pin and it still gives me an error message that the credentials are not correct or wrong SSO. I have no issues getting on the regular website but can’t do it via the app. Can you please help me, let me know what you need to look at my account to see if something g is wrong. 

martinrippel
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi All

I am seeing the same issue today. Have reset PW, re-installed the App and cleared the RAM on my phone but still no luck. 

@AshleyB @AnnaDizo  - any ideas when this issue will be resolved?

Thanks, Martin

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Wnunez  @martinrippel 

Good day.

We did had an issue logging in to the Concur app last Friday where Users are getting "network connection error". Is this the same error you are getting?

The issue last Friday has been resolved after several hours.

If you can kindly log on to your Concur account on web >> go to your Profile >> there is a link to reset the mobile PIN "Forgot mobile PIN". You will receive an email where you can reset again your mobile PIN. Once done, do test and try logging in again using the new PIN created.

Let me know the result.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

martinrippel
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hey @AnnaDizo 

Thanks for the quick response. 

I am getting the error "We don't recognise the information entered. Please re-enter your username and password"

It repeats that in bold and then in normal font. 

I have followed your instruction to reset the mobile PIN now (which it did successfull) but that is still giving the same error as above when trying to login. 

Anything else that may help?

Thanks, Martin

Wnunez

Good Evening,  @AnnaDizo 

I actually already did both reset my password and pin. Unfortunately I am still unable to log in. 

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Wnunez  @martinrippel ,

If you can kindly open a case for this via the Support Portal so I can try to further check on the issue from my end or you can reach out to your Concur Administrator to create the case on your behalf if you do not have access. Also, if you can private message me your login id?

Regards,

AnnaDizo

Wnunez

@AnnaDizo 

How can I pm you directly I don’t see an option? I am going to see if I can open a case via support portal.