cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adilupashko
Occasional Member - Level 2

Cvent and Concur

Hi,

Is anyone is using Cvent and Concur integration? I would love to hear some experience and best practices...

thanks,

Adi

3 REPLIES 3
KimR
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Adi,

I am new to the community and looking for someone that uses the cvent to concur integration.

I found your question, but no replies listed. Have you used this integration yet? If so, how is it going?

We have launched our second meeting, but have had a few minor issues that are not addressed in the User Guides.

Would love any feedback.

Kim

adilupashko
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi,

No, we haven't implemented it for now... still looking for someone who have, so i would love to hear if you know anything...

thanks,

Adi

KourtneyS
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am wondering the same thing - I just met with my Cvent account team, and on their end, you enable the Book Air item in the event configuration, specify Concur Travel, and then insert the Concur Travel widget on the event registration.  You'll also need to specify your Client ID, and a meeting ID.  From what I've found in the knowledge base, a 3rd party integration project is required to set up the linking meetings functionality into Concur Travel.  Personally, I'm not sure a separate implementation or project is worth the hassle to have a "Book Now" button in our Cvent event website.  If someone has different or corrected information, I'd love to know!

Here is the third party integration user guide from Concur: https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/TravelDocs/TSGs/Third_Party_Meeting_TSG.pdf