cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Routine Member - Level 3

Concur Detect.

I had the privilege of learning more about Concur Detect at Fusion which uses AI technology to detect fraud, duplicate expenses, claims and unusual activity. From what I've seen I am very impressed. I would like to know users thoughts on using Detect in conjunction with the Concur Audit Module - does it fully replace the Audit module altogether or are there advantages of incorporating them both in the expense workflow?

Kind regards
Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
13 Replies
LindaWilson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Re: Concur Detect.

Hello,

We would like to use Concur detect without Concur Audit but I am following this post closely.

Thank you,

Linda Wilson

SandraA
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi Richard -

We're wondering that as well.   Sounds like this was not discussed at Fusion?

It would be hard to know without delving into it and seeing what it can do. 

We've been trying to identify a customer who is using it to learn more from their experience but have not made any progress going down that road either.

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi Sandra - I have asked my Concur contacts to get this question answered asap - their initial response was that it can reduce your percentage of reports going to audit, but I'd like to know more about the product and it's capabilities before I commit to such a decision.

Kind regards
Richard Grigg
SandraA
Routine Member - Level 2

Hello Richard 

My company has talked to AppZen twice and seen demos.   It's sounding to us like it could replace Concur audit if it works as promised.

Of course there will always be expense reports to review but if they could be narrowed down to reports with real issues we probably could handle the volume.

We're also rethinking what should be audited as opposed to other ways to review or communicate (eg. reports, automated emails, training).

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/
Routine Member - Level 3

Ultimately Sandra, I would love to be in a position that when Detect, Audit, a combo of both have done their job, if the report fits within certain monetary thresholds and only contains certain types of transactions it can automatically move to the SAE file and skip the approver!
Richard Grigg
Claudia

Hello,

I too would like to get more details on Concur Detect as we are in process of implementing Concur Expense globally without Concur Audit. If this product can help reduce the amount of time the AP team audits, would be great so we can focus on the medium/high risks expenses that Detect identifies. Following your post.

Thank you,

Claudia

Routine Member - Level 3

Thanks Claudia - I will reach out to @MeggieC and @KellyR to ensure a subject matter expert from SAP Concur contacts you about this.

Kind regards
Richard Grigg
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're on it!

Kelly Rigotti
Director, Digital Marketing
SAP Concur
fdevevey

Hi, I am also interested in hearing about Concur Detect. We are currently using Oversight for our Analytical Audits but I have seen a demo from AppZen and I really liked their product so I would like to hear more. We have never used Concur Audit.