cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaP
Occasional Member - Level 1

I've converted....

Hi everyone,

I've made the switch to the Community, and am so excited to learn more from the Group's experience.

Whilst I come from 25 years of corporate travel background, the expense side is new to me.  We implemented Concur mid last year, stage 1 of a Global roll out.  I have been reading all the Linkedin discussions which have been invaluable to date.  Looking forward to continued success.

Kindest regards
Andrea Pearson
Global Category Lead Travel Management
Nufarm Limited
Melbourne, Australia
6 REPLIES 6
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

Welcome! I've got the opposite experience and am heavy on the expense side and depend on people like you who are experienced on the travel side to help me through that side of Concur. It's these kinds of pairings that make this group so valuable.

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
ClayT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Welcome Andrea! Glad to have you here 😃

- Clay Thompson @ SAP Concur
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Welcome to the group Andrea!
Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
arobertson
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Welcome to the party!

I am really glad you have come across, if you are needing best practice / tips and tricks to do with Expense... this is the place to be!

Feel free to start up any topic you want and I will gladly fire in what I can from my own experiences.

Kind regards,

Angus Irvine Robertson

Head of CSI Customer Office, SAP Customer Support & Innovation
patilr1982
Routine Member - Level 1

Welcome, Andrea. Like Amber, my experience with Travel in limited. Hoping to get valuable travel insights from you whilst we share our expense knowledge.

Best Regards,
Rohan
SAP Concur and SAP FICO Implementation Functional Consultant
patilr1982
Routine Member - Level 1

Welcome, Andrea. Like Amber, my experience with Travel in limited. Hoping to get valuable travel insights from you whilst we share our expense knowledge.

Best Regards,
Rohan
SAP Concur and SAP FICO Implementation Functional Consultant